Are you trying to grow your follower base on Instagram? Instagram advertising is becoming more and more worth the investment. Promoting your business on Instagram using free methods can help you make a dent in your marketing, but that doesn’t mean that you should neglect paid advertising on the platform.
The easiest way to run ads is by promoting posts that you’ve shared on Instagram. Simply select the post that you want to promote, then track how many people see and interact with your promoted post in the app.
If you’re short on time or need additional help, find an Instagram Partner to help you with everything from buying ads to sourcing and delivering creative. All our Instagram Partners are proven experts in their field and are vetted by us.
How to create Instagram ads
- Link your Instagram account to your Facebook page
- Create an Instagram ad campaign
- Create your ad set
- Analyze and optimize your Instagram ads
Let’s dive into exactly how you can create your first ad on Instagram.
Types of Instagram ads
You can run five different types of Instagram ads:
- Photo Ads
- Video Ads
- Carousel Ads
- Slideshow Ads
- Stories Ads
Create very Objective Ad campaigns:
These are potential goals for your Instagram ad campaign that you select from a list. Don’t neglect this choice; it will influence how your Instagram ads are optimized and how you pay for them.
- Brand awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
How Instagram Advertising Helps Your Business
The Instagram advertising objectives mentioned above can help to facilitate various marketing goals and initiatives, such as:
- Expand your reach and tap into new markets
• Educate users on your products or services
• Express your brand voice and build brand awareness
• Attract local customers and build a local community
• Drive traffic to your website or landing pages and increase conversions
• Generate more leads and sales
• Get more visitors to your store